Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ouch

Sprained my leg two days ago LOL. Smart leh? I know =P
Dare not to wear slipper to school lo, so paiseh =(
Somemore today got two experiment and I force to stand for many periods.
Suffering lo LOL.
Carmen keep calling me "bai muii" and don't let me take apparatus HAHA.
But who cares? I so 8 sure want to do everything one ma xDD
My leg is itchy and pain now aiks.


Planning to join dancing competition.
Ofcourse got Joey again LOL. But babi and dog don't want to join =\
Eleh, hope it really success lar.
If school agree us to join, then hek hek, syok liao.
Important thing is, hope my parents will support me!


Today recess I think my addmath note dropped on the floor.
Then when I came back, my note lost and Carmen ask me to find at the dustbin.
THEN IT BETO BETO IN THE DUSTBIN =____________=
IDK who throw it but WHY YOU DON'T TRY TO ASSKK FFIIRRSSSTTTT.
I really so mad with it and made me nearly throw all my things on the floor.
NGAH. Now I have to copy the note over again.
Thanks to that good person.


Yeala just a warning, don't try to make me angry this few days.
I WAS IN THE TERRIBLE BAD MOOD TAU?

No comments: