Thursday, April 29, 2010

-.-

Last Saturday Hari Anugerah, school gave me this. -.-

So-called "pelajar cemerlang pin" =.= funniest thing is, Pn. Anita want us to wear it everyday or else will denda RM10 FML right? I don't understand why they put SMKSM there. If they put "pelajar cemerlang", I think I'll wear it xD And then the symbol like not related to SMKSM one, yor my school so funny HAHA.

Few days ago, I finding envelope. Then in the box got a small plastic bag, and I FOUND FERRERO RONDNOIR IN IT!! xDD! It was a christmas present gave by my aunt last year. So stupid one totally forgot about my FERRERO RONDNOIR already =\ Then when I found it out I was like walao thanks god! xD

The first thingto do is to check wether it got melt or not. It really melt already so I can't eat immediately.


SEE?!?! Chocolate lover like me will love it max =P


And I found the FERRORO RONDNOIR expired on a VERY SPECIAL day!! Know what special day? NO?! Noob lo!!!

No comments: