Monday, April 12, 2010

hmm =\

I think the coming days I'll busy for my tuitions and revision. I must get fully preparation before the examination, no more regret this time! I know I can do it =D So, less update I think =) I rather let my blog dead instead of ruin my own result. I won't disappoint myself and my parents again! Somemore, I wish to join back olahraga like I was in primary school =\ Run for my house!! So, Joey and add bulat will accompany me for the training. And, Mei Kei and me would like to join volleyball team too, must good in sport liaww!!

Well well, finally there's a performance for choir! Fulamak, I was excited for the first practice but IDK why today I was so tired and hardly get high during practice LOL! And Diong gonna create Lady Gaga remix for us! As Jet Yee jie said, we must update liaww HAHA. So, those who attending hari anugerah cemerlang stay tuned for choir's LADY GAGA REMIX!!!

And, I thought SMKSM is so stingy and they won't give prize for those who get less one A in PMR. But suprisingly today Zhen En told me that my name is in the list. Whoa, suddenly felt that my 7A1B is useful LOL. Atleast it can earn money lar adui.

Maybe weekend will update about my sister and ah huen's birthday party. Pity me become free kakak for two days FML =______= Properly on Saturday or Sunday lar, because Saturday got Chemistry exaammm =(((( for chapter 4 OMFG. My weakest subject!!

Recently many peoples not in mood and had many troubles. My biggest trouble is I always do last minute work and kena denda from teacher. Well, this is students' cultural ma, not passing homeworks for teacher LOL. So hope this trouble season will pass fast and everyone will be in good mood!!! Gambateh everyone :)



Okay, last minute work come liaww. Mr. Chew's moral essay yeah~ ciaoz bye

No comments: