Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Mad

I really get mad with this school already. I hate my school.

Ridiculous school rules and xxxxx teachers.

Seriously, I HATE EVERYTHING IN THIS SCHOOL!!

omfg, the teachers got nothing to do already.

I found that you all enjoy catching students instead of teaching us knowledge.

OIK YOU'RE TEACHER LAR.

I'm damn sick of everyday the prefects standing at the front door to "scan" us!!

I'm damn sick of teacher's who catch girl's bra!!

I'm damn sick of teacher's catching our hair like ki siau!!

OIK HELLO WHY DON'T YOU USE ALL THIS TIME TO THINK HOW TO EARN MONEY FOR THE SCHOOL LAR!! OR FIND EXTRA EXERCISE FOR US LAR!!

RM40 for straight A's wtf=.= I know you all care about our school's image, but don't too over, please respect us.

我们不是你们的傀儡,我们去学校是学知识,不是被你们不伦不类的规矩搞到进入精神病院!

Do you know that I feel shame when I tell others that I'm SMKSM's student?

Do you know that from now on I won't tell anyone where I study?


ARGH!! Everyday complaining in the school, I will become crazy one day!



Planning to transfer to Seri Sempurna, but daddy don't allowed. He don't like that school.

Maybe asking grandparents to sponsor me to Sri Cempaka for 2 years.

I'll work for them during holiday.

Hope they agree with it.

I must leave this school. I don't want to tell everyone that I'm SMKSM's student anymore!

No comments: