Saturday, April 12, 2008

Hari Sukan=]

11.4.08 Hari Sukan=]
Tired day,phew~*and oso my jie's burfday*
I have 2 take sum pics 4 my sej folio.
so,chi chiak~!!chi chiak~!!
I take sum pembarisan pics bfore i having my aerobic practise.


Badan beruniform x]


Merbau n Jati


BEEEE WANG WANG keruing...


Meranti!!xD!!

After tat,v practise 4 aerobic...
Pn.Anita keep bla bla bla,dun let us practise.
But v stil curi curi practise lor..=P




Everyone eating nasi lemak...
But me n mk no eat =[
The nasi lemak too oily ady...


Little bee Carmen Hor help me take 1^^
Poh Yee bhind me,xD!!

V all jz playing there...
see others group aerobic...
Eating lolipop...Keng gai,xD!!
Den suddenly got ppl say cengal go down get ready ady!
So v oso go down lorr,so damn scared ><

my hand keep shaking larh!! Den meranti turn...

After tat is BEE WANG WANG's group turn...


Den,v jz sit bside n playing lorr...
Bernard,stupid Khai Liang,Chean Foo,Yik Yau,Erwan,Shortie Siew Hong,Gan Yang n many many luu,hehe...

N finally they say the result...
Our group won aerobic!!WHEE~!!x)
Me,mk n ubi go up take the prize...
Second is BEE WANG WANG's group,
Third is Cengal.



A hamper n TALL trophy~~!!!^^

Conclusion:
Keruing got num 1!!hek hek
den second is meranti.
3.Cengal
4.Merbau
N THE LAZ IS JATI!!!xD





Nolarh!!actually Carmen edited it...
The real result is...

Meranti laz...T____________________T
Nvm lerr,aerobic first enuf le,haha!!

N laz thing,
Tis is the sandwich i receive from sum1,hek hek..

another 1 i ate ady...xD!!

Fun sport day,xD!Happy coz i won aerobic!!

No comments: