Thursday, April 22, 2010

aiks

Don't feel like taking nap today cause have to do Mr.Wong's homework, lazy lo aiks! My muscle damn pain now because yesterday did ujian segak FML max =( Saw class photo today! The freestyle photo really so funny one especially Joey and Hou Yee LOL!! Can't wait to see aerobic's photo liaw =O! Heard somebody said that aerobic's freestyle very funny too! If bear blocked me in the picture I will let him die no full body xD! Siew Tze be my piano teacher for half an hour today LOL! She passed teacher's level already so pro! So I really wanted to learn piano from her no joke!

SIEW GAI! 一日为师,终身为父!你自己说的啊!你撇不开我的啦!


Went rehearsal today, well well, I'm quite dissappointed for choir's performance today =X. Althought I know that I don't have the right to say this. Sometimes I hate myself because I joined choir since form one, but seems like I didn't contribute anything to choir. I don't know how to train them, I don't know what idea I can give, I don't know any music instrument. The only thing I can do is try my best to perform nicely infront of all the audience. But today I really can't see any teamwork =( I really really useless. Every choir practice, all the AJK busy guiding them. As a naib bendahari, I wish to be like them, BUT I CAN'T CAUSE I KNOW NOTHING!!! I don't deserve the name "senior".


After rehearsal, saw add bulat, don't know why I so happy and hug her like we didn't see each other for 10 years LOL. But actually we didn't see each other for half day only HAHA. Ohya! Joey and Li Nar having dancing competition this Sunday!! So sorry I can't go there to support both of you=( You all sure can go into final because you all put a lot of effort on it. GAMBATEH!!^^


Yes I'm worry about the exam tomorrow D8! Cempaka's standard is much more higher than our school, I afraid that I can't pass it lo =( They sure won't believe I got 7A1B for my PMR after the exam xD! Hopefully no need to exam tomorrow and straight away can go into Cempaka xD!!





今天听到情非得已这首歌,多久没听过了?
我连想也不敢想。
没想到,我还会感觉疼痛。
最近,这首歌好像又一直出现在我耳边了。
是不是意味着什么?
朋友们,尽量不要让我听到这首歌好吗?
我会抓狂的!
求求你们!

No comments: