Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Imma rock! =D

My parents always laugh at me because I look like indian when I born out. They said I'm SSOOO black *that's why now I'm black : ( * until my daddy don't believe I'm his daughter. My front hair curly and I got LLOONNGGG sideburn FULAMAK SO UGLYY T____T
The funniest thing is, my daddy ask the nurse got give them the wrong baby or not wtf T________T Since my sister's name is "晓莹", MY GRANDFATHER WANNA CALL ME "晓黑" due to my SUPER black skin colour FML max max max!!! My aunt still calling me "ah black" until now sigh!

Look like this HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! One day when I bathe, I thinking about this. THEN I FEEL THAT I LOOK LIKE HIM!!

Elvis Presly!!!!!!
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH~ yeah! now you know I'm rock lah LOL!! Maybe this is the clue that I'll me a rock star one day? LOL I THINK SO HAHAHAHAHA~

No comments: