Sunday, April 25, 2010

LOL.


LOL! Just now I was playing Hotel City at Facebook. Then suddenly someone massage me. Rupa-rupanya is my lovely Biology tuition teacher Mr.Foo LOL. Then the first thing he said is EXAM== He giving us exam for chapter 3 and 4. So bad one LOL. I keep calling him to give me tips, he keep calling me to study enzyme. So many enzyme T_________T
Then the funniest thing is me and him made a poet leh xD
I said I want ponteng, then he said
一个都不能少
少了就不好
多我一个不多
少我一个不少
少了你就不好
有你这个最好
LOL! He really is a cute teacher lah. Well, he is a good tutor, atleast he made me love biology so much =) Although sometimes I kacau him a lot in the class, but I got listen what he say one lok okay?? xD He is the master in UPM leh so pro. Now studying professor for oncology. Hope he can success in his future bah!!

No comments: