Friday, April 09, 2010

♥ ♥ ♥

Must upload something before I post about Ji Muii Outing =)
Eleh, not as fun as last time, but still, use lots of strenght to shout==
Some of the picture is quite blur and dark,
so I must edit first..
You know my style, for those many-pictures-post usually have to spend a lot of time one =P


Sand from Redang, I miss Redang badly lo. I kept two for myself, don't know when can visit there again. I wish to go those island instead of city, EXCEPT JAPAN LAR! I wanna go japannnn~!! Wanna go Tokyo Disneyland!! Must save money to shopping kao kao at Japan!



*Ahem* Cactus from Chicken Mei Kei. UGLIEST CACTUS I EVER SEEN -__- Oklah, since the meaning of cactus is friendship, I forgive you lah! LOL~


Thousand sorry to her cause...I THINK IT DYING LAAA!!!! Eehhhhh, anyone help me please? =(

No comments: