Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Monthly Joey =P

New thing! Potato Joey this time xD This is the potato which we used for our biology experiment whee~ While waiting for the result, Carmen drew this on the potato!! Funny xD! And I found that Joey's eyes got big problem one. Senget already one!! She can't cut the potato nicely one lo, SHE WASTES MANY POTATOES TAU!! LOL!!


Absent for school today =D Don't ask why, don't so 8! I really miss Joey loh. Yesterday she absent, today I absent, can't kacau her for four days!! how sad =( And my grandparents will sponsor me to Cempaka liaw, finally!! Condition is work for them during holiday. They calling me to work there for few years already, IDK why, maybe I too smart they need me there haha. Friday will go to take the exam =) Hope I can do it larh~


Oklah stop here, ciaozz!

No comments: