Sunday, April 25, 2010

Ah Huen's two years old birthday!

Finally si naughty two years old already phew~ Alright, she is the naughtiest children I ever seen, but every single bad things she did were so cute, IDK why lah, just omfg cute!! She's the only one who can make me laugh when I emo, really =P She broke my mom's record!! Every children in our house who naughty, my grandparents will let my mom to teach him/her. Then, most of us will afraid when my mother angry, but she won't!! My mom give up already, don't wanna teach anymore HAHA.

Here goes the birthday girl!! Since she like balloon * also known as "noonnoon", she name it one hehe* All of us blow the noonnoons and filled up the whole room. When she went in she like crazy child. She happy but I'm not cause I blew atleast 30 over noonnoons==

Foods =) How to say it ahh? Steamboat porridge..? It looks like steamboat, but we didn't use soup, we use chicken porridge =P You all can have a try ehh, SO NICE ONE NO JOKE!

Uncle and aunt. I called them as "baba & mama" since I was four =) They really treat me as their real daughter one loh. I like to overnight at their house during holiday, cause they allow me to eat junk food!!!!

Know what is it? ABALONE HEK!! Everytime we have steamboat porridge my grandma will prepare this for me. AND THIS WHOLE PLATE SPECIAL FOR ME HAHAHA. Thanks grandma hehe..

The cakes. OMG DELICIOUS I MISS IT AAHHHH!!!

The house crowded with childrens==


LOL!!Do you notice anything? The first moment when we sang Happy Birthday song she was so happy and laugh all the way, but suddenly she cried=.= All of us like wtf what she wants?==


Then laugh back * bang wall*

AND AND AND, my grandmother's got some new born chicks!! WHEE CUTE MAX TAU?! I sit infront the box and play with them for whole day. So cute loh I want some T_____T but my parents don't allow me to bring them home. They said I won't take care of it then lastly I'll become the "murderer" when it die. OKLAH I DON'T WANT BE MURDERE =\




Morning I went grandparents' house again to accompany them yum cha. So I went to see the chicks again. Whoa they grew bigger liaw, they can fly somemore! Seriously they so cute loh! must say it again, cute max!



They no longer live in the box already lo. Big boy big girl can go gai gai already hehee..

Oklah time to sleep ciaoz lah!

No comments: