Sunday, March 14, 2010

Steamboat Day 12.2.2010

Oh well, finally I update about the steamboat day =D Actually I'm lazy to update about it, it need to spent lots of time to upload pictures, and yeah, I spent half hour to upload the pictures!Tomorrow I'll go to redang :D so, as a good blogger, I must update something to prevent my blog dead in this four days hee X3

Okay back to the title, first time went to eat steamboat with mua gang <3 you all gave me nice and unforgetable memories again!! aawwhhhhhh..before that, went to see my ah wong and ah foo again. Then, babi's father fetch us to leisuremall to meet chicken!

I saw daidaidaigajie there~!! Whoa, I admire her for so long liao =X so excited and keep waving my hand say hello to her, like little fan saw her favourite idol LOL! As usual, kena tangkap by chicken to camwhore in the toilet.





After that, walked to cyber cafe and wait for the guys. Yealo, they very "dai pai" one. ALL THE GIRLS WAIT THEM OUTSIDE AND THEY PLAYING GAME IN THE CYBER CAFE WITH AIR-COND!! Walked to "龙门客栈" with dong they all.






















YESH~ steamboat steamboat! sang wo sang wo! I eat quite little food because I over hungry already. I'm a person will automaticly become full when I'm over hungry. So you see, I so thin now HAHA ofcourse we can't left out our camwhore session! If there's a outing without camwhore session, that's mean our mental got some problem XD




















































































There's too many pictures. I upload quite a lot of them liao. 52 pictures you know?

YESH mission complete, NOW ALL I WANT TO DO IS WAIT FOR MY REDANG TRIP WITH ALL MY PATIENCE! eeyer, can't wait. Maybe thursday can upload SOME of the pictures.

M-A-Y-B-E only kay? ciiaoz lar!

No comments: