Friday, March 12, 2010

CNY post

Wohohooo, finish exam already aleluyah! Yeap, I get ready to face my SUPER worst result because I got no confidence to every subject =\ but I'm suprise that my sejarah got B+ ohyeah!! unexpectable! IMMA SEJARAH PRO YEAH~

Okay, I hope my CNY post won't be late =( well you know, imma a busy person hee :D




Reunion dinner whee~ SUPERD NICE!! miss it omfg!

Thanks to my aunts who give me winnie the pooh angpau =) THEY KNOW I LE FU WINNIE THE POOH!!!



First day of CNY, I realize that this year angpau less already hmm=\




Then, went starbuck yum cha. I addicted to starbuck already, CARMEN LOH!

YES! NICE MAHJONG!

GAMBLING~!

Si naughty ni. awh =(

LOU SANG LOU SANG~YUET LOU YUET SANG! xD




Went Carmen's house to take angpau and eat kai ma's pan mee. Thanks kai ma who purposely cook for me =D GAMBLING WHOLE DAY!! I thought wanna win Yi Heng's money, but then, AHHH AKU LOSE BANYAK!!! YI HENG I REMEMBER YOU!!!

Then, Carmen's dad become banker. Luckily I win back some money.

YESH!!!*inside joke* know what is this? Hsien, Wei Hoe and me win a lot of money by this LOL. This is our "阵"! We know feng shui 1=D


Our CHOI SAN MUII who give money to us=D


YESH!!!! I laugh crazily whole day hehehe :D and, my math so poor =( we play "ngao", I can't count 1. Hsien helps me to count everytime aiks.

YESH! IMMA HEREBY TO INTRODUCE MY BEAR BEAR!!! Bear Bear Chai Kar Hou=D oh yesh!

Hmm =\ my daddy said have to wait April only can know the approvement DUH! So late. I WANNA CHANGE SCHOOL NOW!!!

No comments: