Friday, March 05, 2010

Our monthly Joey Chia =D

Since we're addmath pro, we fooling around during addmath period =D Yes yes, JOEY CHIA will be our victim!! We decided to draw joey's face on a paper every month and upload them to facebook. No worries because I'll upload them to here too HAHA. Joey you should be proud because you entertained everyone leh!!

Actually, I'm quite afraid that her admires will throw me with oranges,bananas, shoes or whatever thing that can hurt me. LOL! don't blame me k. Ideas all from Carmen Hor =D



Pictures for February and March =D Since she so kacau during aerobic's practice, we must draw her as a pig for punishment!! LOL suppose to draw Stacey Lim aka Siew Gai too, she so kacau =( Second picture look so alike with her AHAHAHA


So, this is the real person, Miss Joey Chia Joo Yee. SERIOUSLY I CAN'T STOP DISTURBING HER!!! Every moment I see her also must kacau her kao kao especially during assembly! ehehe, Joey, want change class?xD
link here, click click. Please stay tuned for next month HAHA!!

No comments: