Monday, March 22, 2010

Bye my dog =(

Austin, my dog, will leaving me and my family tomorrow afternoon. My daddy said the family there got another three dogs that can accompany him. He won't be lonely and unhappy, like here.

Yes, I know what you all thinking. I don't like to call austin as "it" because he is special than the other dogs. I don't like others to call my dog "it" too. We bought him since he's 1 month-old and now he is 1 year old. One year with us.

We giving him to others because he is too naughty. Pee everywhere and broke everything in the garden. We do not have the ability to take care him anymore. I know he will feel hurt when he went to another place. HE WILL KNOW THAT WE ABANDON HIM. This thought made me cry for almost half an hour.

I'm still a little mad with my daddy because he told me this for last minute. Almost 45 minutes ago. When I returned home from tuition and saw him, I was trying my best not to cry but I failed =( I swear, now only I realise that I DO love him a lot.

Maybe, it will be last picture with him? Yeah, later I'll wake up on 4am to accompany him again. I'm afraid that I can't see him anymore after school.

Aus, wish you have a happy life with your new owner. Love you and miss you always..

No comments: