Sunday, March 21, 2010

Redang Trip Day 2 and 3=D

I blogging this with a sad mood because tomorrow school reopen =( have to take my kanasai result =O! Somemore Carmen said that SBU don't have kekosongan!!! That means I have to stay in this suck school ?! ohno =( I really don't want to stay in this school =(
Okaylah, let's see the second day..

I'm so in love with my camera again =D



Group picture.

You see, I really emo siau one =(



the ONLY four teenagers HAHA

They so..uhm...huge?





Hee X3>


Took pictues at momocha =D momocha so special because everything they sell is so expensive! LOL



We spent lots of time to take this because my daddy don't let me touch his tummy :( At last I touched it lar AHAHAHA

=_=

you see my brother so omfg handsome! Seriously I'm glad that I got a handsome brother =) didi, hope you can "lam" many girls ah LOL

This fatty went for vocal competition and he won too. V-O-C-A-L =.= Can't believe it.

After dinner, we went to find blue sand. Click this image to enlarge it and you can see a small blue dot or tick or whatever lar. It actually is blue sand. Blue sand glow like star! SO BEAUTIFUL ONE LAR T___T my aunt said it is difficult to find and maybe you can only see once in your whole life!! We found three :D lucky or not? Seriously it so beautiful!! But it can't glow longer after it leave the sea water =( We went to find it the next day with a small bottle. We wanted to put some sea water with it in the bottle so that it can glow longer or not. Maybe it know we "yao bei yi loi", we find nothing that day D8

and and and, forget to mention that, REDANG'S NIGHT GOT MANY STARS!!MANY MANY MANY!!! When I saw the starSSS, I felt like crying. So beautiful!!

Allright, I'm afraid that I don't have much time to blog after school reopen, I blog about third day too =)

After breakfast, some of us went to marine park =) marine park got many fishy leh! Some of them was so big!! the small fish will only grab a little piece of bread from you, but the big fish so greedy one, it grabs WHOLE bread== seriously I =__= . The big fish got terrible teeth!! When I saw the teeth I shout in the water HAHA. Saw many types of fishy and corals. GOT PURPLE FISH LEH!!!! I keep chasing the purple fish only.



Ehehe, childish




After that, went momocha camwhore again :D







night view =)

I won't upload the underwater pictures because the memory is too big , I need to spent long times to upload it, so forgive me haha =)

Stay tuned for the last day at Redang^^ we took lots of picture on last day LOL!

Bye lah!

No comments: