Saturday, March 20, 2010

Redang Day 1 =)

Actually I don't want to update Redang trip on my blog, most of you saw the pictures on facebook already. BUT THEN, bear bear lao gai, wanted to see some FONT with the pictures=.=so, I uploaded some of them which important only.

This counted as wonderful trip for me cause I-LOVE-SEA!! Ya know, swim with fishy and play with the wave, sitting on the beach and eat ice kacang, so syok! RM1000+ per person including delicious foods, snorkeling, room, worth it =) I'm having so much fun! and most important is I earn new experience ma :)

I thought the night before Redang I can't sleep well due to the excited-ness, but I'm wrong, I SLEEP VERY WELL HAHA. As usual, while waiting the taxi, we camwhore in the house =D

Reached Subang airport and met my aunts and cousins. Everyone look sleepy LOL. Bought mocha blended from starbuck before check-in ^^



Plane.



We like to act =D





Everytime went to a vacation by plane, I like to capture the picture of clouds from the plane. The weather is so good weih =)

zZzZz...

Finally. we. reach. Redang! yeah yeah, camwhore banyak juga. Can see from FB right?



Sat speedboat to LAGUNA resort. The speedboat so-not-cigek -.- I expected the wave will be so big and we'll like sitting roller coaster on the speedboat!! Okaylah leave it-.-



The sea is totally different with Langkawi or Port Dickson or Pulau Penang. It was SOSOSO blue! omfg! Can't wait to jump into sea and swim with fishy =) The sand so soft so white awwhhh..I MISS REDANG!

Actually I'm ready to jump into sea liao, but they said after lunch go snorkeling. So I force to swin in the swimming pool first =\.





Then then, GAN JIONG LIAO! Went snorkeling^^ but this trip made me so disappointed :( Yes, the water is so clear and we can see the fishy, but the corals died all and the fishy was so deep inside the sea. The fishy totally not attracted by our breads, and the wave was too big, we can't concentrate on looking the fishy, we swim so hardly just to chase for the boat ==



After snorkeling, went for dinner lo =) I'm so satisfy with the foods there. We had 3 breakfast, 3 lunch and 3 dinner. There's fish, beef, mutton, chicken and other for lunch and dinner. I likey the soups!







LOL~our big 2! They're our life guard too =)
Stay tuned for Day 2^^

No comments: