Wednesday, March 31, 2010

KL Tower- FOOD POST :D

Ehehehe, this will be a food post, seriously MANY MANY foods. Christmas eve 2009 went KL tower to eat buffet dinner. RM200+ per person FML. Now I really really miss the foods there. So regret that I didn't eat kao kao that day =(



Okay, this is KL Tower, INCASE YOU DON'T KNOW FYL HAHAHAHAHAHAH

I like "sang fan", keep asking my dad why I can't feel it spinning. Rupa-rupanya it not spinning yet O_O As I tell you, this post will be filled with foods!! Nah, you cannot try them, but atleast you can see them ma=D I very good one, share with you all ^^ sshhh, I almost took the pictures of all the foods. The waiters also =___________=. Maybe they think that I'm other restaurant's spy LOL. My capture technique not so pro lahh, so the angle maybe quite weird lo.















The desserts LOOK nice but they don't TASTE nice. I taste almost all of them but two or three nice only lar. Quite sad cause cannot eat nice dessert =(

Too tall I can't take all T_____________T






Everyone will be crazy after seeing this =D So awwhhh, I miss the foods liao FML.





























































Yesh family picture =D

Hungry or not? LOL! know what is 望梅止渴?take something to eat and look at the pictures lar HAHA

No comments: