Tuesday, March 02, 2010

SMKSM photography session

I realize that, I'm so pro!! LOL~ why? because I taking 6 photos none stop! =D So, I skip the class whole day. The main point is, I SKIP MR.CHEW CLASS YEAH!

IDK why teacher pick a hot day to take picture =O! Suppose to take in the rain ma, so rock YO! Early in the morning, take the pictures of pelajar cemerlang PMR first. We spent nearly 50 minutes to arrange ourselve. So-called "PELAJAR CEMERLANG" =.= After recess, take class photo =D 4 Science 2's freestyle so rock! xD! Everyone acting nerd, funneh! Then, rush to change PJ shirt just to take Aerobic and Meranti's photo. I hate Kar Hou =( He try to block us while taking the freestyle's photo. BUT HE FAILED HAHA. All of us block the teachers alamak. Actually I got no position at meranti, but my bear bear called me for help because the AJKs didn't bring their PJ shirt SO NOOB. So I "put one leg in it" understand? After that, change back to penafore to take choir and SPBT photo. Ahem, I know I damn busy =D Suddenly became naib bendahari for choir =O! But I'm still happy with it ^^ Rushing here rushing there, end up so sleepy during chinese class.



I saw this picture at Pn.Nurul's facebook. MUA LENGZAI YAO YENG LOVELY CLASS TEACHER , Encik Radi!! The one who let us scold today while taking class photo LOL!! Today took many pictures with Stacey Lim aka SIEW GAI. She keep bullying me aiks aiks =( And, if you all saw Kar Hou's ugly face appear at majalah sekolah many times, HE TIPU ONE!! today he told me that : if you want take photo can take one =) teacher won't care about you.

SEE!! Bad bear bear. xD!!

No comments: