Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Emo to the max!!

Third post about my doggie liao?=\ Hmm, I really cried badly, long time didn't cry like today. I admit that I'm coward, I dare not to see him before the aunty take him away. I cried alone on the balcony and seeing him went off. I saw he feel curious in the car and keep looking around, when the aunty comforting him, I cried even louder. Austin look so huge but he afriad to everything too. Everytime I think of that scene my tears will drop automaticly, everytime my dad talk about austin then I emo to the max. I don't know where is he now, I miss him badly. I don't know whether he will feel scared without us or not, I miss him badly. I don't know he will miss me after he got new owner or not, BUT I KNOW I MISS HIM BADLY!!!


I CAN'T STOP CRYING FFFMMMLLLLLLLLL!!!


Well, such a bad day. My physic score 57 made me so =(. Still mad with myself not being serious in my physic test. No more next time, atleast B+!!


p/s to Shu Ling : Thanks for your e-mail =) Yerr, why you so touchy one!! You call me not to cry in the e-mail, but your e-mail made me cry like a crazy people -.- seriously seriously seriously, so glad that I have a friend like you!! Love ya^^








其实每次压抑自己不能哭,
是因为一但我哭了,我就会为所有的事而哭。
我会胡思乱想,我会搞到自己emo to the max =(
所以,现在谁能救我?

No comments: