Friday, March 26, 2010

Babi Hor

Tsk tsk I hope no malays will see this post because bahahaha this post is full of P-I-G =D ahaha ya pig,babi,zhu,ju!!

Yesterday was my ji muii babi hor's birthday =D suppose to post this yesterday tapi I do addmath and account until so syok so lazy to update. Oohhlleehhh~ our oldest eldest sister 16 years old liao! Big girl liao lo.

Nah, I KNOW YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT ME SO I PUT OUR PICTURE HERE =D touching? awwhhh =) I know I good lah =P

I made this secret book for her with all the friends' wishes in it =D You seee, the cover also got pig one!!


Pig jeh!


Ehehe, click to enlarge it and see what I wrote =P



Hehehehe..don't say I bad okay? This is the way how we communicate with each other ^^
HAPPY SWEETH 16TH BIRTHDAY EHH!!
Got 6A4B1C in first exam, for me, it is bad =(
In 4Science2, no atleast 8A means loser liao.
SO,I'M LOSER =(
If I can get position within 20th really thank god already.
But the chance is too low omfg.
Alleluyah god bless me!
just now addmath class didn't kena scold by Mr.Wong! =D
but now have to worry about chemistry sigh!
My chemistry so weak one lah! : ( why ah?
p/s : midyear exam is on May, so ffaassstttt =(((((((

No comments: