Sunday, February 07, 2010

Ulcer ouch!

omgwtfbbq! there's a 1cm ulcer grow in my mouth and already 5 days!no joke okay?T__T..really 1cm!IMMA SUFFERING!!I can't even eat and talk!!

I remember one of my friend taught me to use salt and rub on it. Then, it will start bleeding and JENG!! IT WILL RECOVER VERY SOON!
My reaction was like : eww-.- you yok zhi 1!!( mental-problem)
so after two years, I finally decided to have a try on it!

yeah I know it is damn disgusting but what to do? I have to cure my ulcer as soon as possible so that I can sing!! I keep jumping and shouting and the tears keep dropping LOL! And you know, when it bleeding, the blood really SOSOSO many!! Luckily it work very well! If not I will find him out and whack him kao kao!

So so so so so, to all my friends who always have ulcers, you can have a try on it!! It work really well leh! You want to suffer for few days or even 1 week or only that 10 minutes? hek hek. Think yourself bah!



Medicine NYAM NYAM ,xD


Finally, I almost recover =) Left cough and the stupid ulcer. (ulcer consider as a sickness or not?)



p/s : tomorrow don't make me talk or laugh!!ulcer very pain. Don't play play!!
p/s 2 : 1 more week! CNY coming!! dongdongdongchiang!

No comments: