Saturday, February 27, 2010

Hari Merentas Desa =D

Practice for two months, finally we complete our mission LOL! I don't know how's the performance at hall, but I trust the "dewan girls" HAHA! For boys, you all done a excellent work leh! Seriously, I had a shock =D But the atmosphere at Tapak Perhimpunan is not as high as last year, bored-.- most of the form 3 student didn't dance with us, like a wood sajer. Luckily Adrian, Kok Dong they all purposely stand infront of us and made me laugh because they can't catch up and keep shouting : I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DANCE!! infront of me LOL. I remember last year after the performance we ran to the hall and keep yelling!! This year not as high as last year lar, why arh? =(

Whee whee~ finally I got the group picture!!^^ Aerobic team 2010 =D!! Thanks to Tzong Sheng who captured this picture with his very pro camera for us. Actually this picture can be very perfect! But you all look at Kar Hou-.- Always lui yan lui mat!! We look so "wet" because we just finish running xD!

-Take 2!


*Run run run* nola, actually is *walk walk walk* only =) The sun is terrible hot!! Even I walk only also sweating and felt like fainting =( This year not as much jokes as last year, maybe it's because of old bean not with us this year. Somemore, hou yee leave us and run with others.
After the running, we rest and chatting at tapak perhimpunan. Then I saw a form 5 guy bullying a form 2 guy wtf! He scolded him infront of everyone. Yes, the form 2 guy did something wrong too, but he don't deserve this ok? Insulting him infront of everyone. I'm mad with this! Everyone told me that the form 5 guy is a bad guy. I don't believe it until I saw all this stupid thing he did!!
Duhh-.- after that went to SPBT again =D decorate SPBT room ^^I did something bad to Adrian LOL! Adrian, you so lengluii ahh! HAHAHAHA!!
yesterday having lots of fun at Carmen's house haha. Combined my money with Hsien and Wei Hoe, won many money HAHA. Few pictures only, will upload when I'm in mood^^
My life become so dramatic in sudden FML =\

No comments: