Saturday, February 06, 2010

Sometimes, I hate MSN -.-

I admit that, I addicted to MSN since 2006 =P
Idk why,if there's a reason, then it won't call "addict" lar =D
Do you know why MSN is getting annoying?=.=
It's because the people's in this world is getting annoying-sigh-
How to prove that?




1. Always got some perasan peoples added me and ask me who am I and SAID I ADDED THEM-.- idiot or not?!

Hello who are you?
who are you?-.-
You don't know me?
I don't know you.
You add me 1 woh..

This kind of peoples will end up blocked by me =D




2. I late reply doesn't mean that I'm angry or lanc or blah blah!! Maybe I'm watching movie or busy doing homework or something else. As you see,my status set as "busy" already lah! Be patience to wait my reply lah!Stop saying

You angry ahh?
Okloh don't want disturb you lo.
sorry ahh.
Don't choi me lahh..

-___-!!I didn't mention that I'm angry okay?I just BUSY doing my things!




3. I don't understand why some of you like to use this kind of sentences=.=

wHaT aRe y0U d0iNg NorHzZxXzxzxszx
nia
kAkazzxXsz
KeKezXZxsXS

I can tahan the big small big small capital, but may I ask, how you all type 1?-.-Okay, nevermind. BUT BUT THE NorHzZXsZXszsx..WITH LOTS OF "zz", "xx", "ss"..so eewww!especially boys okay?

What are you doing NIA, lengluiiXX

Sometimes I feel like I'm a boy MORE than them-.-








Agree?

Don't? click "x" on the top. Thanks!

No comments: