Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sorry and thank you

Ji muii Qiao and Babi, once again, I show my moodiness infront of you all =( I know both of you trying your best to help me and make ma laugh. I didn't meant to it, really. I don't know what's happening on me and suddenly feel so emo -sigh-! Thanks for helping me to train them when I was damn emo. Gan Yang gor, so sorry to let you see I cried when you come back school with a excited mood. I destroyed your nice day ehh..?LOL!


Thursday have to perform already, but aerobic team still in a very sucks situation. Seriously, I gave up already =D I tried my best to train you all and what you all give me is being not so serious. Hey, do you think that's easy to be a trainer? I did everything for you all, what you have to do is be serious in every practice and try your best to perform it nicely lah. Is that so hard for you?


Today Mr. Chee wanna see our performance, I knew he's not satisfy with our performance. Don't you think so? Even myself also think that our performance is sucks!! TERRIBLE SUCKS!! wtf. Yes, I gave up already lah. If you all want to continue this attitude, yes fine, continue it =)

面子是你们的,你们要把它丢掉,你的事咯,不要怪我!









今天,跑出gym吹风,一个人静静地做在礼堂前吹风,真的很不错。把所有的悲伤击愤怒都吹走了,也知道原来蔡老师是疼自己的,哈哈=) 想了很多事,才想起要回gym了。结果回到gym时,看见他们,又想哭了。唉,我始终没长大,还是个爱哭鬼=( 我爱上礼堂前的空地了!

No comments: