Friday, February 12, 2010

F**K YOU!

Mr. Guest,

hello?can you just shut the f**k up before you know everything? Can you use your ass brain to think before you speak? Do you know my personality before you accuse me? DO YOU REALLY KNOW ME?DO YOU HAVE BRAIN?

Every choir members know that I just playing around at choir, fooling around, joking around. I know I did nothing at choir except for the competition. I know I got no potential to learn music but I DO try my best. I knew it.I knew I didn't sacrifice anything for choir except try my best to win on competition. I KNEW EVERYTHING!

So, I won't expect to have high position at choir and I knew that no one will suggest me to be. I just want to be a little AJK and not PENGERUSI ok? At last, I didn't get any position so what? Did I said anything? Did I do anything? I DO NOTHING.

I STILL LOVE CHOIR OK?!


Don't try to accuse me again =)
I FUCKING HATE SOMEBODY ACCUSE ME..

Are you jealousing the relationship between me and diong?don't jealous, cause you like to accuse people. FUCK YOU!

No comments: