Saturday, February 13, 2010

SPBT =D

Before I go to my grandmother's house for "tuan yuan fan",I upload something to my blog first in case I take angpau no time no update my bloggie =D I promise I'll update about SPBT long time ago, so paiseh because I really too busy^^ so, now I want to update it now. I GOT MANY TIME NOW LARR..waiting for angpau ma,xD!!

Lazy to talk many, see pictures la! don't 8, LOL!
*ignore my yong shui hair because I guai luii, don't have "rambut berjuntai" xD!!*






















































We take group picture together,
memang very hard if nobody hold the camera =(


First capture..


Second capture..


Third capture!haha

Fun leh!!=DD!!will update about steamboat day when I get all the pictures, hehee..
Wait lar you all!HAHAHA!This time I won't promise that I'll update as soon as possible. I WON'T UPDATE SO FAST AHH,LOL~

No comments: