Friday, February 05, 2010

=P

whee~feel much more better now^^
MUCH MUCH MUCH more!

Last Sunday, my grandma sponsor RM3000 for us to buy new year custom=D
So, ALL of us went to TS *grin*
Children already spent RM1500+ -.-
so, we only got another RM1500 to spend for four person..


NOW I ONLY REALIZE THAT I'M SHOPPING FREAK!




We put all the small plastic bag into the big plastic bag..
Still got that much~
We really geng geng 1 loh~
at last, over budget already =P
we spent more than rm3000,xD



Meet Kei and Qiao there also! =DD
this is the first time I meet them at shopping complex leh!
I want to walk with them..
but my aunt don't let..so..-sigh-
nevermind, got chance 1 =D

Absent for school for 3 days~
I miss Zhen En and Kok Hoong >.<
felt so weird that nobody let me bully, aiks~
somemore, today got choir practice!!
yyeeerrrr =(
I miss school!

No comments: