Sunday, February 21, 2010

New lappie yo!

Finally I got new lappie!!My very first lappie - Sony S series apple green!!So happy hoho!

Yesterday went to Low Yat with aunt to buy my PMR reward, a laptop! =D Actually I wanna buy HP ENVY but it cost RM8999!!=o! So, I went to sony shop. First, I wanted to buy Sony S series pink colour, but pink colour too normal, so I bought apple green!! I bet only small amount of peoples got apple green, I wanted to be special 1! LOL!





HEE X3 sososo happy with it!! Thanks alot to my darling, cute grandmother who pay this for me, love ya! muacks! WAHAHAHAHA!!
p/s : I install skype already =D anyone got skype msg me and give me your account!
p/s 2 : eww, school reopen liao =( mamii don't let me go "bai tin gong" so I can't ponteng school like last year!
p/s 3 : Aerobic again, aiks!

No comments: