Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Aerobic X3

Hokay, long time didn't post any picture to my bloggie^^ so, post some pictures before I get the photos of "steamboat day". After that I having exam, then travel to redang, so, IDK when I post it lah, be patience! LOL

Yesterday Gan Yang gor come back to school =) I keep complaining about aerobic to him, so he come and take a look LOL! Then, when I saw his phone, JENG JENG JENG, yeah, I'm a camwhore freak, I LOVE CAMERA HAHA! Actually I wanna take group picture, but Kar Hou toh sui lo, absent for practise, so I took girl's photo only =D The photos is quite blur, don't blame me, blame Gan Yang gor =D


Saw the balls we sitting on them..? Playing those balls is our ONLY entertainment in the gym room LOL~ especially boys, they keep playing the balls and they keep hitting me wtf wtf wtf!!! I know you all purposely 1 okay?-.- First time is head, second is face, third is hand!!

After this picture, that 3 cruel ji muiis push me down from the ball!!! so cruel! OKLAH I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU ALL KEEP ON BULLYING ME LAH!


Practicing =D


Resting LOL! kei! smile =) HAHA







This is from Encik Radi =D I like him very much, he treat us like his own sons and daughters although he's only our class teacher! So regret that I went to buy my laptop and give up his wedding =( ee nevermind, I try my best to get A on his sejarah lah! haha..
kay, ciaoz!

No comments: