Monday, May 24, 2010

T___________________T

3 PIMPLES ON MY FACE AFTER STEPPING 2 WEEKS MIDNIGHT OIL!!
I HATE MIDTERM EXAM AAAHHHHHHH
T_______________________________T so cruel!!!
my mother already book a time to let me wash my face right away after the exam!!
I don't want spend my 16th birthday with lots of lots of pimples eww!!!
Got a super good news! That is I score 85 out of 100 for my BC 1!!
This prove that, I'm a real chinese neh neh~
But I worry one thing =( Usually after I got a good marks for the first giving back exam paper, then the coming papers will die no full body =( really one!! Like a curse ya know? At first got A, then coming with B, then C THEN D!!!! yer, ngo jip sao mm dou lo xD!
I realize that I my chemistry is getting better!! =)) But physics getting weaker =.= Why I can't be strong for all science subjects? -sigh!!-













我不会喜欢一个不体谅我的男生。
你知道我受过重伤的,我的心已经负荷不了了。
你会觉得我有错,错在我以为你了解我,
错在我没有提早告诉你。
不过都算了,反正我只看得到你的不了解,你的不体谅。
我以前已经承受过太多的责备,太多的诬赖,太多的谎言。
我不要回到那段时期!
我不会遗憾,我只是不想我们两方都受伤。
真的算了

No comments: