Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Ceramah Kerjaya =P

Today 4 Science 2 went SMK Seri Mulia for ceramah kerjaya. You know why teacher pick us? Cause last time there's a pameran kerjaya at school's hall but Pn. Nurul and Encik Adbul Aziz don't let us go down. Yes thanks to awesome PEKA report =)

Morning got fire drill training SIBEH HAWT WEIH =( Chatting with Chien Ping for the whole training. We can't really chat like today . After that we took our bag and straight away went to Seri Mulia. Me, Carmen , Joey, Jia Yuan, Zi Yang and Kok Hoong keep shouting "HELLO" to passers through the window. Only ONE person give us reaction and say HI back to us LOL Even some of our classmates say we naughty xD! Can't imagine if all choir members went to a vacation together, I think the bus driver will shoo us out because we made ALOT of noise. Right? Choir members =P

Went there listen the ceramah for one hour and more I think. Get some informations from many colledges and University and got a very cute pen xD! I'm searching for the informations about Forensic Scientist and Marine Biological but I failed. Why Malaysia don't have this two courses one? I got informations about Law, Phycology, Business, Accounting, tourism but too bad I don't know got stewardess. I know lah I so greedy =P I'm interested to all of this leh. But Forensic Scientist still my first choice =) After that went back to school lah.

Actually we took some pictures with Hou Yee's camera. His awesome camera no battery when we camwhore until so syok. So just some of it. Will post them up when I get it =D

No comments: