Tuesday, May 18, 2010

珍惜身边的人吧=)

http://www.gigikissu.blogspot.com/



UPDATED :

FREE MOVIE TICKETS FROM NUFFNANG AGAIN!!

Special Screening of Prince of Persia at The Curve ^^


One more thing is, this is "Snack and Screen" session!!! Means, each of us have the free Rice Crisps by Mister Potato =P Excited or not?


Hee, know how I won the tickets?

That day I saw the post from nuffnang.com , they just want us to write a slogan about Mister Potato LOL. Due to my boringness, I just SIMPLY type, and I really really don't think that I can win. Today when I check for my mail, there's a invitation for me =P!!

My reaction really like O__________________O WTF LIKE THAT ALSO WON?!?!?!

HAHA. I SIMPLY joined, and SIMPLY won, fuiseh, damn pro man!!! Yesterday I still thinking wanna win the tickets for "Karate Kid" or not, haha, so fun!! But there's little problem =( The screening is on 27th May at 9.30p.m. wtf =\ How to go to school on the next day?>.<>

No comments: