Friday, May 21, 2010

3 more days ! =D

Whee~ midterm exam left 3 more days!! I'm already in a relaxing mood now=P For midterm exam, I think many peoples also no hope one LOL. All the essay parts all like wtf=.= I don't even understand what they asking. Aihs, FML max. Nevermindlah, going to transfer school already=D
AHAHA. First time I received this kind of sms, remind me to study LOL. If I still at 3C, all of them will like AIYA WHATEVER LAH DON'T CARE HAHAHA. Damn syok after I read this sms cause I got a STRONG feeling that, I really in a good class leh

Promise bear bear to show him my childhood photo HAHA. See I'm not aeroplane queen liaw =D Cute max hor? xDD

Whoa, I watching Autumn's Concerto again, again and again and I cried again, again and again OMG!! Every scene I cried before I'll cried again after I watched it. YOR, REALLY A NICE DRAMA!!!!!

No comments: