Thursday, May 13, 2010

Teletubbies!!!

I like to watch Teletubbies when I'm a child. But now when I watch back I felt they're ugly=.= Don't know why I like them last time.

Okaylar actually the main thing I want to say is,
ME, JOEY, JIA YUAN, CARMEN JUST LIKE TELETUBBIES xD!

Know why..? I found that four of us always connect together one. In the class, we sit like that =)


Joey, Jia Yuan, Carmen and I LOL! Four of us always sit at 2 places just to keng gai together haha. Our favourite topic is, how to force Joey to tell us her secrets =P

The, this exam, we sit like that =)


Haha, see? We always connect together one, just like Teletubbies woots!! Somemore, me and Joey got same personality, Carmen and Jia Yuan got same personality =P Everything I say, I do, I think also same with Joey =) Carmen and Jia Yuan always blur one xD

I post this just wanted to tell Joey, Carmen and Jia Yuan that, YOU ALL CANNOT PIT LAT ME ONE =P Got me, got Joey, got Joey, got Jia Yuan, got Jia Yuan, got Carmen, got Carmen, got me HAHAHAHAHA!!!

No comments: