Friday, May 07, 2010

Imma proud of myself =)

WOOTS! IMMA PROUD OF MYSELF!! ALOT ALOT =P

Know why? I score 90% for Mr.Wong's addmath examination!! PRO YO!! Heh! It's not easy to get "good" from Mr.Wong okay..? I'm damn suprised when teacher said " Siew Wei 90" Even Yi Heng also jealous me and changed my "good" to "failed"!! Haha, Yi Heng don't jealous lah, want I teach you? HAHA

SEE?! No joke one=D Maybe the first time, and also last time to get "good" T________T Seriously, I nearly cry HAHAHAHAHA

Damn, exam is around the corner =( Studying with my hotel city xD!! I get ready to sacrifice my sleeping time! Tomorrow have to wake up on 7.30am to go account tuition =(

Yes, my coming exam will score many A's like my name =P Not aim for pass, is aim for A's !! *dreaming lah I know, I still don't know the exam's format yet=.=*

KRAZEE JACKS will be our crew's name =D know why we call KRAZEE JACKS? Guess lah hehe..very funny one =P

No comments: