Saturday, May 15, 2010

FYI =)

Well, FYI, Sri Cempaka replied me on Tuesday and successfully I'm approved by them =) So, I'm going to transfer on next semester, means after June holiday lar =D

My information file =P 4Science2 again LOL. My entrance examination for math get low marks-.- that's why I cannot go in to their so called "PERFECT CLASS" . I'm in green house, SELADANG, because my sister in green house. Actually I felt like going to blue house one, blue colour like quite yao yeng xD

Report card. SO YENG RIGHT?! Nice weih! Yellow colour with gold words *bling bling!!*

I like my name =P

Sport T-shirt. Mine is S size *shy* LOL, even school white shirt and skirt also S size *shy shy shy*


EVEN THE EXERCISE BOOK ALSO VERY YENG ONE!!!!!!! Special number for special subjects, somemore each of them have different colour!!

Not like this one-.- ... PUAN MARIAH'S KOSA KATA xDD!!

Yes my friends, don't mm seh dak me =P

还没转到校时,有人冷言冷语,现在我证明了,我已经转校了,你还有话讲吗?呵!

No comments: