Thursday, May 06, 2010

OMG =(

The exam is extremely hard FML!! Especially Mathematic!! When I look at the questions, I





FML =( They like asking IQ question more than usual mathematic question-.- SAD WEIH!! For bm, came out form 3 komsas-.- So evil!! English came out information transfer and composition=.=

After that, the principle want to interview me. DAMN GAN JIONG!!! She asked for my addmath's mark for previous examination, I said 88 she like O___O!! and said only excellent student in their school will score this marks. Ofcourse lah our standard so low=.= Then asked me which science subject get lowest mark. I answered chemistry 50% she said not bad. From this I know Cempaka's standard is freaking high lah! The principle said half of them failed their science subjects last exam=.= fuiyoh gan jiong!She said it's too late for me to join in now =\ Then I said I'll try my best loh! *ahem* I'm Mr.Wong's student leh LOL!!

She so underestimate me one =.= She got shocked when I chat with her. First is because of my marks, second is when she ask my ambition, I answer marine biology or forensic scientist, she O__O!! again. Then, she asked me interested in what, I answered singing and dancing she O__O!! again. She asked me joined anything at current school, I answered choir and aerobic, she O__O!! again. -.- YOR WHY LIKE THAT =((

Chicken sms-ed me and say Pn.Tee want us to perform on Hari Guru. Aiyo why everytime I wanted to perform they don't let, now I don't want to perform but force to =.= Next week gonna exam, after exam got one week to practice only, impossible lo okay? I don't care =P

No comments: