Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy New Year~ :)


This is the first time I went for countdown in my life :p
Not with friends, is with my aunt, uncle and a bunch of small kids yo!
Last minute decide to go sunway pyramid to countdown.
Kinda fun although we just stay there for a while.
Bought fake snow spray that made all of us laughed and played like crazy.
Jie don't wanna join us, too bad =\


I didn't waste 2010, I did put a lot of efforts on everything for this year.
2011, my SPM year finally came.
For SPM, I wanna get straight A's, no joke.
I really hope that I can concentrate and score all the subjects.
Amanda Law Siew Wei, please don't be lazy!!
Fight for it, to get a better result for your future! =]








My friend, I don't wanna lose you, you know that right?
I always felt that I'm a lucky girl!
Because I found my heart-to-heart friend when I'm 13!
Some people maybe don't have a friend like this in their lifetime.
I know sorry no cure, it's my life, I live my life,
but you're part of my life, I really need you!

No comments: