Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Bye 2010

Time flies, it’s time to say goodbye to 2010, my Form 4 year!

In this year, I did learnt a lot of things, gained a lot of experiences, knew a lot of new friends, learnt how to forgive and forget, learnt how to be the REAL ME and most importantly, I learnt how to differentiate human’s personality and also, finally I saw and felt the REAL WORLD.

4th of January, the first day of school. I’m in 4Science2 this year since I get 7A’s1B for my PMR result! X) Together with Carmen *as usual-.-*, Zhen En, Kok Hoong, Joey, Yuan. Kinda sad cause most of my 3C gang in 4Science4 or 4Science5 :( Yeah, first day of school, we having our assembly in the hall!! There’s a “prize giving ceremony” for students who get good result for PMR in 2009. I remember I received a lousy certificate for my PMR result on this day haha!
As usual, busy for SPBT works for few days. In this year, Weng Wah aka my lai old bean, Kok Dong aka Da Dong, Adrian, Wai Chee, Lek Hsien aka xiao hsien hsien and many of my gang members joined SPBT! Seriously we had a lot a lot a lot a lot of fun and laughter while we’re working!!! Then, when we’re free, we will not stop crapping, gossiping, camwhoring and playing! I don’t know you guys are what kind of human being, I just know I had a lot of fun with you guys! Fooling around in SPBT room, I love you guys!!


Ofcourse I won’t forget about my aerobic team 2010!

Actually, this batch made me headache =\ Hey my dear members! Don’t mind if I say it out :) All the members are not cooperate at all :( Except my assistant, Carmen Hor! *claps* They won’t care about the attendance, they won’t listen to me when I tried my best to teach them, I even shouted to them just want them to listen to me –sigh!- And lastly, I cried stupid Tan Yi Heng and Hwang Jie were not serious in the dance at all, no matter how I talk to them :( And I nearly gave up on Chai Bear Bear, none of us willing to teach him, pity him LOL! Luckily he got put effort and practice :) Actually I’m so proud of your performance after the Chinese New Year holiday! Seriously, without Gan Yang gor, I failed max to be a leader D8!

Lastly, I’m glad that you all tried your best to perform on the real day, thanks for putting all the efforts on this dance so that I won’t felt shame to be the leader. I do appreciate it!! THANK YOU VERY MUCHIE AND LOVE YOU GUYS! Next year we don’t have the chance to perform already, thanks aerobic team 2010!!


Next, is my lovely choir. I can't find choir picture, don't know why =\ I joined choir since Form1 until I transferred :) Do you know how much I miss you guys? I miss the moment we practice together, I miss the moment we performed on the same stage together. I miss the moment we went for competition, I miss the moment we playing and crapping together, I miss the moment we playing games, I miss the moment bullying juniors, I miss the moment we played “wasabilibili”, I miss the moment Pn. Tee want me to do works, I miss the moment disturbing everyone, I miss the moment Yu Xin jie scolded me!!!! I remembered, once I stepped into choir room, I will be a super duper hyper girl and keep disturbing everyone until Yu Xin Jie or Yi Vonn scolded me. I will get excited once I heard there’s a practice or a performance. Seriously, choir is a place that can make me happy.

I remembered Carmen said she wanted to make bookmark for seniors, I wanted to make too!! I still want to do something for choir but end up I cannot make it because I got my own thing to do in Cempaka. Last day of school in Mutiara, I’m having last performance with choir members. I wish the time can slow down, so that I can spend more time on the stage with them. Most importantly, choir taught me how to be cooperate and tolerant :)

I’m so proud to be one of the choir member in SMK Seri Mutiara. I won’t forget all the memories in the choir room and also with my dear choir members. 一天是歌咏队员,永远都是歌咏队员!Tears dropped. Seriously, I miss you guys!

Then, very important punya!! Krazee JACKS formed in this year! I never thought that I will be having a dancing crew before this! I also never thought that I will be having so many comrades!! Although we lose the competition but I still proud of ourselves! At least, I got more besties, Joey and Stacey :) Before this competition, I really don’t know both of you much. After the competition, we are getting closer to each other and we will gather together always! No worries babes! I believe that we still got a lot of chances to go for competition and I hope you guys won’t mind because I’m the most cacat-ed among you guys =\

Well well well, High School Musical My School Rock competition, a good and memoriable experience! As bear said, Krazee JACKS gained 5 points exp for this competition!! Thanks for our supporters! Seriously thank you weih! Purposely come and support us and also didn’t complain cause we changed the time suddenly. I felt so touched when I see Qiao, Bean, Da Dong, Adrian they all. I miss them so much leh hehe!!

After that, krazee JACKS changed to krazee JACKYS le. Pity Stacey, still be the last one LOL!! I’m so sad because I couldn’t join the performance in school with them! I’m having my finals T__T. After that performance, I believe krazee JACKS gained 5 more exp!!! Girls! We got 10 exp already :) No matter what happen, I want to be with you all, okay? Win or lose doesn’t matter, we enjoyed the moment on stage, we performed the best, that is more than enough! Best friend forever! Love you girls! Jia you!!



Thanks a lot for my friends who give me a surprise party for my sweet 16th birthday!!! Unforgettable memory in my life! Guess what? Not everyone will have their surprise party in their entire life but I get it on my 16th birthday! Special thanks to my best friend, Carmen Hor, the organizer!! Flashback the moment you guys throw all the balloons to me, all the faces with your own specific masks, the moment I walked into Neway room and heard happy birthday song, old bean and Wei Hoe suddenly appear but before that you guys told me that they couldn’t come! :) Many surprises in one day! My tears still drop when I told my aunt the story again in the next day. Damn touched! I truly have a lot of friends that really really love me!! Thanks for the surprise party. I swear I won’t forget about it!!



Now, JENG JENG, let’s talk about my new school! Sri Cempaka. This school gave me many new experiences and I met many new friends too :D I remembered Marcus is the first person I talked with in the first day. Then, I started to mix up with Ahsu, Ah Cheng and Ca Mun. We talked, we crapped, we gossiped, I always enjoy our conversations. Then, Sher Win invited me to join fan dance! My first performance in this school. Actually I thought I won’t get a chance to stand on cempaka’s stage because I’m a super-late comer. However, I performed on the stage for four times!! Month by month, I’m getting closer with Ahsu and Ah Cheng! I will tell them everything when I’m super sad and they will find solutions for me. Thanks for take caring me in this half year, thanks for standing by my side, supporting me no matter what happen, thanks for trusting me although we know each other only a short period, thanks for forgiving me for all the troubles that I caused. THANK YOU AND LOVE YOU! ;)


Before school ends, something happened. Thanks for the friends that believe me especially Ahsu and Ah Cheng :) I think this is the difference between government school and private school, like to create war because of little things. I seriously don’t understand. I miss my previous school badly, at there we won’t have a war like this, we insult each other for fun but nobody will angry easily, we’re poor but we will share everything, we won’t separate into many gang, we just like one family!! It’s impossible for me to transfer back now. I will stop bothering all these things next year and concentrate on my studies. Yeah, another war, SPM next year! Listen up 4Science2! Although I’m a later comer but some of you treat me as a good friend! Thank you. Next year we’re in different classes already but I hope our friendship will last forever, must talk with me yeah, love you guys.

Most importantly, I met someone that changed my life. Thanks for staying by my side no matter what happen :) 1912 ♥ :8)

It’s time to end this post. Bye 2010, I will miss you!! I learnt a lot and gain more experiences in this year. Hope it will be a better year for me in 2011.

Ciao people :)

No comments: