Tuesday, January 25, 2011

First food poisoning in 2011.

I don't understand why I always get food poison -.-
And it will happen every beginning of the year!
Flashback the first time I get food poison,
I skipped my first term exam then I get the last in my class!! >8(
This time is a little bit different because I'm having slightly fever =\
Nowadays many peoples fell sick and I pray that I won't be one of them because CNY is coming!
But seems like I think too much yeah -.-
Yesterday midnight I felt my head is so heavy and dizzy!
It's like the whole world is spinning!
Then I went down to find my mom and she fed me some medicine,
the AWESOME medicine made me vomit once I reached my room!
When I'm really blur, I texted him and don't allow him to school just to accompany me.
*I know I'm childish :( *
He couldn't make it because of him table tennis competition.
first time sleep without air-conditioner but still felt cold!
My sister wake me up on 12.30pm, when I open my eyes, I cried :(
I don't know why, I just cried.
I really wish that his message appear on my handphone's screen!
Hate this kind of feeling.

Wanted to sleep now but I just miss him so much and made me keep crying :(
Hate food poisoning weih!

No comments: