Friday, January 28, 2011

Yay it's holiday!



This picture made by my bear bear chai for me! :p Thank you thank you x)




Oh my god finally it' holiday!!! Touched T_T
Everyday rush homeworks,sports and tuitions, I don't know can stand it or not =\
Form 5 life is busier than I imagine.
Yesh, like what miss jo said, once I decide to take 11 subjects,
then I HAVE to fight for all 11 subjects!!
Straight A's dream must come true!!
Got many plans on this CNY :) Meet my mutiara friends.
Tomorrow we will having steamboat like last year! :)
I really hope that I can get along with them since we didn't see each other for quite a long time.
And hope tomorrow will be fun!
Then then, next Tuesday! MIGHT be a disaster for my kitchen.
Krazee JACKSY the sakais wanted to burn my kitchen LOL!
Long time didn't crazy with them, miss them so much >.<
After that next Saturday going to Joey's house also. Take angpau x)!!!



It will be a fun CNY 2011. Hope so :)

No comments: