Thursday, January 06, 2011

Form 5 :)

Hi guys, after four days of school, finally I'm here to update my bloggie.
Form 5 life, what to say? Hectic and headache.
First day of school is really oh my god!
Science 1 is so quiet compared with science 2!
I'm not used to it yet, I never get into such a quiet class before!
I miss science 2 badly =\
three of us always go to science 2 during our lunch time!
Well, not to say science 1 is a bad class,
They are friendly and smart :)
But as you know, I'm a super talkative girl, I cannot stay in such quiet class.
Requested to drop class but failed =(
Yesterday we had our house meeting, I really had a lot of fun!
Since most of my science 2 friends in seladang,
So I spent most of my time with them, crapping and playing :)
By the way, I joined quite a lot of activities this year.
Frisbee! Inter-house dance competition! Table tennis!
P/s : I don't know how to play table tennis at all :p
I'm so crazy ya know :D cause mutiara didn't offer all these games.
Last year of secondary life, I don't want to miss out anything!


I guess next week onwards I will be very busy bah.
After school having lots of activities, then go tution, home works and so on.
Have to start my moral projects also.
I did't do anything last year :'(


Considering to drop accounts or not.
Learnt it for one years, don't feel like dropping,
But my time is fully packed sigh!
Beside this, I need to do my Mandarin oral test outside wth?
Why school don't offer Mandarin oral test?
Seriously is that so difficult for me to take mandarin for SPM?

I'm so tired! Physically and mentally.
It's just forth day of school! Still got a long way to go!

No comments: