Friday, January 21, 2011

Tired.

Hey peoples finally I'm back to blogger world :) I couldn't update more because I'm busy with my studies, tuitions, activities and also CNY preparations but who cares? Cause my blog is seriously dead now.

It is just the beginning of the war but I'm tired of it already, tired of form 5! I don't want to face all the homeworks and rushing all of them everyday! I don't want to worry that when is my topical test or SUDDENLY I have to sit for a topical test when I didn't prepare ANYTHING like today =\

I'm a person that will give myself a lot of tensions, it's truth. I will blame myself for not doing well in my examinations or things that I SHOULD try my best to do. I'm trying to relax this few years but I just couldn't make it. Tensions are all around me! I will get nervous easily because of a little thing :( I know in cempaka I shouldn't expect myself to get A's in all subject, pass is more than enough but do you think that I'm really satisfy for my finals last year? I'M NOT and I'm still blaming myself because I didn't put more efforts on my finals.

I realize that I didn't laugh as much as I do like I'm still in mutiara nowadays. It's like the things that can make me laugh is lesser and lesser. How long I didn't laugh until stomuchache and hardly breathe? I used to laugh like this everyday in mutiara but why not in cempaka? :( I admit that cempaka is not belong to my world. Maybe I can't communicate with rich peoples or I'm not used to it yet. I like to laugh crazily, in mutiarans' eyes I'm just a funny girl but in cempakans' eyes, maybe I'm a bitch or crazy girl or whatsoever already.







亲爱的母亲大人说,被一个人讨厌就代表自己有能力所以才会令人产生妒忌 :)
所以刘晓薇!你要相信自己是有能力的!
如果那一丁点小风雨就能把你打倒,以后怎样出来面对大大大大风暴呢?

No comments: