Friday, December 17, 2010

Life beat me down :)

Seriously, -big big sigh- for myself.
I used to be a cheerful girl last time but I guess, not anymore :)
Different peoples have their different fate yeah.
Planned to go Leisuremall, just to meet him for FEW HOURS.
Just a little tiny wish in this holiday.
When I asked for permission, my mom was angry,
she allowed me to go but with an angry tone.
Know what? Leisuremall only.
End up because of some reason, I cannot make it to meet him.
And I'm in a terrible thunderstorm mood.
After that, worst thing came in.
My sister told me that my mom allowed her to go SUNWAY LAGOON.
Wtf, except FML, I don't know what can I say anymore -.-
Why this kind of things always happen to me?
Recently I'm so damn unlucky until I speechless!!!
What else now? BRING IT ON UNTIL YOU BEAT ME DOWN!!





抱歉我又令你失望了,对不起。

刘晓薇,不用想太多,你能做的就只有去习惯,

你会有自由的一天:)

加油吧!挨得过去的!!!!

No comments: