Monday, December 20, 2010

Smile :)


First I have to say sorry to everyone because of my previous post.
I think I really should stop complaining cause
when bad lucks come to an end, good luck will come! :p
Yesterday, I got my best Christmas present!!!
The BEST Christmas present in my whole lifetime :)
Thank you! *you should know who are you :p*
It's enough to cover all the sadness in my heart.
I will appreciate it, hope you will too!
As usual, this year will spend my Christmas with family :)
Celebrate my cousin's birthday as well, the Christmas boy yo!!
Going to have buffet dinner at KL Tower on Christmas eve again :p
Can't wait for my Christmas present from my family! Excited!
Beside, I'm not alone anymore on Christmas day!


Then, I have to say sorry to my friends that wanted to hang out with me =\
I'm a girl that bonded with many rules, you all know that right?
Sorry for my friend that will actually mind about this,
but in fact I hope that you guys won't mind about it ;(
If not I will be sad sad sad sad sad =\
SORRY!

School going to reopen soon ;)
I hope it comes faster, study life is much more better than working life!
At least I can have my nap without get scolded by my mami =\
At least I don't need to rush for my tuitions.
I miss my friends badly too!!


Yeah it's time to sleep now, its raining outside!!
Have to work and rush to tuition tomorrow too :(
What a hectic life I had.
Nights people :)

No comments: