Saturday, December 04, 2010

It's Christmas month! :)

Hey people!! It's Christmas month yeah~
And also the last month of 2010! Time flies huh?
The last month I can enjoy to the max!
Seriously I don't want to spend my holiday like last time :(
I wanna spend it with doing many meaningful and memorable things!
But the main point is, can I do that? =\
oh oh di da oh~ I don't know!


Whee~ say bye bye to FORM FOUR EXCLUSIVE FILES! I will miss those files, although I still will use it next year.

Say hello to FORM FIVE EXCLUSIVE FILES! :p Know why I said I will miss form four files? Look at all these files, so ugly-.- I prefer black files ngeh.

wwhheeee~ first day form five chemistry class, wong wong boom us already =\




p/s : I miss 6N KTV after crapping with them a while yesterday!! :(

No comments: