Thursday, December 02, 2010

Japanese exchange program !

Woke up late yesterday :D Brought my breakfast along to school! Saw Vincy and Tiam Jun outside the hall when I reached school. After everyone reached school, we requested to have a final rehearsal.

I love our costume leh :D Special for ten of us only! XD! When all of us stand together, so rock yo xD!









After the rehearsal, I went to take pendrive and ah cheng's macbook. When I ran down, I fell down from the staircase then sprained my leg =\ I don't dare to tell the others, I told Tiam Jun only. Seriously I'm so afraid that I will cause troubles for them and couldn't perform at last minute! However, I'm felt glad cause my leg pain during the kungfu part only, phew~


















Ehm, our performance not good actually =X I think this is the worst performance I had. It's okay, at least we tried our best right? After the performance, we went to N2 studio for our workshop. IDK why the japanese didn't come at last =X





Vincent aka Vincy.

Nah, finally I taller you!!!

Since the japanese didn't come, so we went down for lunch!!



Still got many pictures with ah cheng but I'm not gonna post it LOL :D


Ciao ya peoples.

No comments: