Friday, December 10, 2010

:(

I wanted to blog but I don't think so I have the time to blog from now.
I will help my grandmother at her hardware shop from tomorrow yeah.
After that I'm having my tuition classes.
I have to rush all my tuition homeworks in SUNDAY!
Otherwise I don't have any chance to touch them!
Beside, I not yet do any revision so far in this holiday.
So, kill me please T___T
I felt kinda sad cause I don't have time to go for any outing liaw.
They don't even give me a chance to spend my last holiday in Form4.
I think I will be totally stress out for coming Form5 year.
I also don't have the chance to meet him, not even video skype WTH.
Seriously I felt so helpless!! =X
Sigh! What to do? Hope there's a holiday for me.
AT LEAST!!! Let me go for badminton :((




Gotta sleep! ciao people!
p/s : If I didn't update my blog means I'm dying! ok?
Bye!

No comments: