Friday, June 04, 2010

Teacher's day 2010!

I'm glad to attend the teacher's day before I leave the school.

TODAY REALLY DAMN ROCK AND HIGH!!!

If you didn't come, you won't know =)
Everyone think that teacher's day will be boring but sorry loh!
Let's ask all the peoples who attend it today, everyone will say :

NO REGRET!!!!

aawwhhh, everyone performers rock the stage kao kao!!!
oklah, maybe our choir performance not that high, but nevermind,
I'm still happy to have a last chance to perform with choir,
and also the last time I stand on SMKSM's stage, I enjoy it today!=)
Screaming, clapping, laughing all the way today, I love it!

I love 5S2's performance leh!! Rocks max!!
Anyone got their video?=D
And lastly I miss the ultraman dance lah performers!!
Won't miss out I GOTTA FEELING too :)
Everyone just so high when we singing and dancing!!

ULTRAMAN DANCE ROCKS!!

Took many pictures hoho!! Will upload it when I get all the pictures.
And to those who admire Stacey and Joey!! Please stay tuned okay?
You'll have a BIG suprise!!
LOL ciaoz!

No comments: